Haight Ashbury is a famous area in San Francisco known for the 60’s Hippy movement. Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix lhas homes on these streets. The whole area was an amazing place to visit. If you look at these pictures of the stuff in the shop windows, you will understand! I wanted to do this layout psychedelic. I found the greatest paper at Hobby Lobby. It is tie dyed and it is glitter….love glitter…I am sure the pictures do not do the paper justice. This is also my first attempt at pocket scrapbooking and I am Hooked!!! I love it!!
- Home Sweet Christmas by Susan Mallory #bookspotlight #christmas #romance #excerpt @harlequinbooks
- September Escapes and Escapades #wrapup #bookreviews #septemberwrapup
- Holidays in Virgin River by Robyn Carr @harlequinbooks #christmasromance #romance #bookreviews
- Girls Without Tears by T.L. Finlay #audiobook #audiblebook #bookreview @dreamscapeaudio
- Lucky Streak by Tif Marcelo #romance #bookreview #tallpoppyauthors @tifmarcleo
fredreeca on The Book Haters’ Book Club by… Elizabeth @Silver's… on The Book Haters’ Book Club by… fredreeca on Til All These Things Be Done b… readinginthewildwood on Til All These Things Be Done b… fredreeca on The Blame Game by Sandie Jones…
- My 5 star reads of September @sarahaddisonallen #book #bookstagram #booktok #booknerd #bookaholic #bookobsessed #bookaddict #bookworm #booklover #bookreader #lovetoread #bookblogger #bookcommunity #bookreviewerExcerpt is up on my blog! Check it out! This is a good one!! Link in bio!Check out my Escapes and Escapades for September! Lots of great books were read! Link in bio!Review is up on my blog! Check it out! This is a good one!! Link in bio!Review is up on my blog! Check it out! This is a good one!! Link in bio!Review is up on my blog! Check it out! This is a good one!! Link in bio!