Haight Ashbury is a famous area in San Francisco known for the 60’s Hippy movement. Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix lhas homes on these streets. The whole area was an amazing place to visit. If you look at these pictures of the stuff in the shop windows, you will understand! I wanted to do this layout psychedelic. I found the greatest paper at Hobby Lobby. It is tie dyed and it is glitter….love glitter…I am sure the pictures do not do the paper justice. This is also my first attempt at pocket scrapbooking and I am Hooked!!! I love it!!
- The Wicked Hour by Alice Blanchard @stmartinspress #fiction #review
- November Escapes and Escapades #escapesandescapades #wrapup #5starreads
- Audible Reads for November #wrapup #audiobooks #audible #audiblebooks
- Tsarina by Ellen Alpsten @stmartinspress @EAlpsten_Author #historicalfiction #5star
- COVER REVEAL! The Forest of Vanishing Stars by Kristin Harmel
fredreeca on The Wicked Hour by Alice Blanc… Vaughn on The Wicked Hour by Alice Blanc… fredreeca on Audible Reads for November #wr… Silver's Reviews on Audible Reads for November #wr… fredreeca on Pretending by Holly Bourne…