Haight Ashbury is a famous area in San Francisco known for the 60’s Hippy movement. Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix lhas homes on these streets. The whole area was an amazing place to visit. If you look at these pictures of the stuff in the shop windows, you will understand! I wanted to do this layout psychedelic. I found the greatest paper at Hobby Lobby. It is tie dyed and it is glitter….love glitter…I am sure the pictures do not do the paper justice. This is also my first attempt at pocket scrapbooking and I am Hooked!!! I love it!!
- Oh William! by Elizabeth Strout @randomhouse @lizstrout #5star #bookreview #fiction
- Once Upon A Wardrobe by Patti Callahan @harpermusebooks @pcalhenry #5starread #bookreview #fiction
- After Happily Ever After by Leslie A. Rasmussen @suzyapbooktours @leslierauthor #bookreview #fiction
- The Mother Next Door by Tara Laskowski @harlequinbooks @graydonhouse #bookreview #suspense
- The Lighthouse Witches by C.J. Cooke @berkleypub #bookreview #fiction
fredreeca on Audible Reads for September! #… Pragya on Audible Reads for September! #… fredreeca on September Escapes and Escapade… Anna on September Escapes and Escapade… fredreeca on Audible Reads for September! #…
- Review is up on my blog! Check it out! This is a good one!! Link in bio!Just started this one today and it has captivated me right off! What are you reading on this beautiful Tuesday?!?!Review is up on my blog! Check it out! This is a good one!! Link in bio!Review is up on my blog! Check it out! Link in bio!Review is up on my blog! Check it out! Link in bio!Hello @elinhilderbrand! Thank you @novelmemphis!!! #troublesinparadise #bookstagram #book #booktok #booknerd #booklover #bookaddict #bookaholic #booklover